Dioguardi Auto Sales, Inc.
3800 West Henrietta Road Suite 1
Rochester, NY 14623
The 2017 Jeep Cherokee is a compact SUV that blends off-road capability with on-road comfort and practicality. Here are some key details about the 2017 Jeep Cherokee:
1. Engine Options: The 2017 Cherokee offered several engine choices:
2.4-Liter Inline-4: The base engine produced 184 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque. It was paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
3.2-Liter V6: An available upgrade, this engine generated 271 horsepower and 239 lb-ft of torque. It was also paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission.
2. Four-Wheel Drive: The Cherokee was available with a range of four-wheel-drive systems, including Jeep's highly regarded Trailhawk version, which was optimized for off-road use. This made the Cherokee suitable for light to moderate off-roading.
3. Trim Levels: The 2017 Jeep Cherokee came in several trim levels, including Sport, Latitude, Trailhawk, Limited, and Overland. Each trim offered a different set of features, with the Trailhawk being the most off-road-oriented model.
4. Interior: The Cherokee's cabin featured a comfortable and well-designed interior, with ample legroom in both the front and rear seats. The rear seats could be folded down to provide extra cargo space, and the materials used were of decent quality.
5. Technology: The Cherokee came equipped with the Uconnect infotainment system, featuring a 5-inch touchscreen in the base model and larger screens in higher trims. It offered features like Bluetooth connectivity, voice command, and available navigation.
6. Safety: Safety features included available advanced driver-assistance systems such as adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, and forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking.
7. Fuel Efficiency: The Cherokee's fuel efficiency varied depending on the engine and drivetrain. The base engine offered respectable gas mileage, while the V6 engine was more powerful but less fuel-efficient.
8. Off-Road Capability: The Trailhawk trim was specifically designed for off-road enthusiasts and featured an upgraded suspension, all-terrain tires, additional ground clearance, and skid plates.
9. Towing: The Cherokee had a towing capacity of up to 4,500 pounds when equipped with the V6 engine and appropriate towing package.
The 2017 Jeep Cherokee was well-regarded for its blend of on-road comfort and off-road capability. It catered to a wide range of buyers, from those seeking a comfortable and practical daily driver to those who wanted a rugged and capable off-roader. As with any used vehicle, it's important to consider factors like condition, maintenance history, and specific trim level when purchasing a 2017 Jeep Cherokee.
Trade ins are welcomed and financing is available even if your credit isn't perfect. Give us a call today or come down for a test drive. 585-266-9000
Guaranteed financing for almost everyone.. Certain restrictions apply, ask us for details.